Pearl Harbor Tour
Discover Oahu’s most popular tour that includes an incredible Pearl Harbor experience, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour on Oahu provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
*** Due to Pandemic Restrictions capacity for the boat ride to the USS Arizona has been reduced therefor tickets are not guaranteed...
Need More Tour Information?
7 Days A Week
USS Arizona Memorial ***
Honolulu City Tour
And More! (see Below FAQ's)
Still have a question?
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
Please Refrain From bringing backpacks/larger bags on tour. Prior Guest have missed their assigned tours. Pearl Harbor entry will not allow these items inside. Pearl Requires Guest to check their backpack/bag into a locker located outside pearl harbor tour entry. This could cause you to miss your assigned tour.
Reserve Your Spot