Pearl Harbor Tour
Discover Oahu’s most popular tour that includes an incredible Pearl Harbor experience, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour on Oahu provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Need More Tour Information?
7 Days A Week
USS Arizona Memorial
Honolulu City Tour
And More! (see Below FAQ's)
Still have a question?
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
Please Refrain From bringing backpacks/larger bags on tour. Prior Guest have missed their assigned tours. Pearl Harbor entry will not allow these items inside. Pearl Requires Guest to check their backpack/bag into a locker located outside pearl harbor tour entry. This could cause you to miss your assigned tour.
Reserve Your Spot