Real Hawaii Tours Cancellation Policy
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy/terms and conditions are as follows:
- You will receive a full refund if we are unable to confirm your booking.
- Tours cannot be cancelled within 48 hours of tour date and time. There will be no refund given for no shows.
- There is a 10% fee for cancellations made 48 hours or more before the tour date and time.
- No refund for cancellations made less than 48 hours (72 hours for some activities and groups of 6+) before the activity. For parties of 8 or more, 7 days’ notice is required for cancellations.
- Some activities have longer cancellation policies due to the activity provider's policy. Those activities will have a Special Cancellation box to check.
- You are welcome to change the date or time of a confirmed booking free of charge if there is an opening on the tour and it is outside of 48 hours of your tour.
- Real Hawaii Tours will make every effort to change a tour or activity within the cancellation period, but if it is within the cancellation policy, it is up to the individual activity vendor.
- A full refund will be given for any cancellation by the vendor due to weather/unforeseen reasons and you have the right to reschedule or choose a full refund.
The following terms are agreed upon:
- You agree to age, weight, and other restrictions as noted for the tour or activity.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to review the voucher and to contact Real Hawaii Tours if any information is incorrect or to make any changes.
- By clicking submit, you agree that Real Hawaii Tours may contact you via cell/phone or email for information on any changes in a tour or activity due to cancellation due to weather or reasons unforeseen by the vendor (ex: mechanical problems, closures, etc).
- You agree to abide by the individual vendor’s code of conduct and that you will not be refunded because a vendor did not allow you on a tour due to misconduct.