Waikiki Snorkel Cruise
"Waikiki Reef Snorkel & Sail"
Oahu's Newest Snorkel Tour
8am & 10:30am
Total Duration: 2 Hours
Watch angelfish dart in and out the coral caverns while swimming through schools of tropical fish. Observe the many large green sea turtles that come from deeper waters to visit the shallower turtle cleaning station known as Turtle Canyons.
Our captains and crew are made up of certified divers, lifeguards, free divers, surfers, who are all experts in these waters. They can show you where to look and what to look for.
Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
- Certified Snorkel Instructor and crew
- Please wear your swimsuit
- Any sun protecting gear is encouraged
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Crew Gratuity (Not required but always graciously accepted)
- Hawaiian Sea Turtles (please do not touch or disturb as turtles are protected species by law in the state of Hawaii)
- Schools of Reef fish
- Hawaii’s state fish the humuhumunukunukuapuaa
- Butterfly fish
- Trigger fish
- And many other species
- Coral Reef (hard corals)
- Although not guaranteed, Dolphins are sometimes seen on the boat ride to and from the snorkel location
Call (808) 215-5930
Use Discount Code "snorkel15" for Thursday 10:30am and Saturday 8am Time Slot to Save 15%