Beauty and the Feast – A Circle Island Experience
Duration: 10 Hours (from first pickup to last drop-off)
Schedule: Everyday Except Wednesdays
Start Time: 7 am
End Time: 5 pm
This intimate, small group tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides and is performed with 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinters.
**Tour Provided by Fly Shuttles & Tours
-Light, local breakfast with a bottle of water: Leonard’s Malasadas served at Hanauma Bay Lookout –A 15-minute stop.
- Halona Blowhole Lookout – 10-minute stop. One of Oahu’s natural wonders.
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout – 10-minute stop. Breathtaking ocean & mountains views.
- Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm.
- Lunch at a North Shore Shrimp truck. Choose from any of their signature entrees: butter garlic shrimp / spicy garlic lemon shrimp / & coconut shrimp. Non-shrimp and vegetarian options available. Lunch Included!
- Kahuku Fruit Stand – Known for its fried local banana! Try their locally grown exotic fruits!
- Visit historic Haleiwa Town: famous for surfing shopping and shave ice! Stroll the town and take in the North Shore ambiance and flavors- ask your guide his or her recommendations!
- A stop at famous Matsumoto Shave ice- purchase optional.
- Dole Pineapple Plantation – A 30-minute stop, home of the original “Dole Whip.”
Things to Know:
- Be sure to bring sunscreen as there are multiple stops where guests will be in the sun.
- Many stops only accept cash.
Real Hawaii Tours - Copyright 2021